How do I finish these friggin bounty quests?

I picked up two bounties I can't seem to finish. First one is to kill a wolf and bring it to Ahonar. But I can't find a wolf anywhere. The party is level 31 now and I revisited all the places where I remember seeing them at the start of the game (Wolf Pit in Avernum, the countryside outside the starting area) but no luck. Is there anywhere to find a guaranteed spawn of a wolf at this level?

Second, I was to kill an Ursag and bring it to Father Oriathon. Plenty of Ursags still roaming around, so I killed one. But now Father Oriathon is nowhere to be found. He's not in his chapel and I checked every single place in the town and every single chapel on Bigail. An old thread seems to indicate he disappears at some point in the previous version of the game (http://spiderwebforums.ipbhost.com/topic/3030-a3-where-is-father-oriathon/). Is this still the case? For heaven's sake, I JUST picked the quest up, and now through no fault of my own I'm going to fail the quest and be locked out of taking more that I need to finish upgrading all these stupidly expensive endgame mage spells? I'm rather put out. Is there any way to fix this?

Searching the entire Wolf Pit is where I usually go to find a wolf. I can't think of another spot that has a wolf and not dire wolf.

Father Oriathon dying is a common problem because a cockroach spawn in his shrine and if you don't arrive at the right time and kill it, he dies. I think the problem is you stop in town and don't check on him because you are doing something else like getting training from Meena or selling loot.

After 60 days that one dispatcher will no longer be angry at you.

I made sure that there is a place where every bounty hunter creature respawns. Might be another fun thing to make a list of. :-)

Oriathon getting killed was reported during beta but I left it alone because I thought it was funny. #professionalgamedesigner

21 hours ago, Spidweb said:

I made sure that there is a place where every bounty hunter creature respawns. Might be another fun thing to make a list of. :-)

Oriathon getting killed was reported during beta but I left it alone because I thought it was funny. #professionalgamedesigner

Hahaha, perverse, I love it.

• 6 months later...
On 2/24/2018 at 2:04 PM, Spidweb said:

I made sure that there is a place where every bounty hunter creature respawns. Might be another fun thing to make a list of. 🙂

lol... stuff I didn't see with a full party, with which I finished the game on torment before day 160. With my torment singleton, it's day 118 before I beat the roach plague, and the whole town of Hectar fell. idk if Father Oriathon went first or not.