Job Board Dispatcher Angry

Hello. Apparently I took a job from the dispatcher in Shayder and didn't complete it in time (which I don't remember ever doing in the first place, but whatever). How long before I can take another job from the Shayder dispatcher? Thanks.

Edit: Also, are those jobs infinite, meaning new ones pop up as time progresses and you can never complete all of them?

Edited by Superteeth

It's at least a couple of weeks (30 days?) before that particular job dispatcher will trust you again.  You can still get & complete other jobs in other cities though.

No you can't complete them as new (random) ones will appear/replace old ones every few days.  This of course allows you to, over time, accumulate all the cash/get training you could possibly want

I don't think that there's a hit to your reputation (I never checked), just a mildly pissed off petty bureaucrat in a far away city in a far away province...

It can be annoying if it happened in the city near where you're busy at the moment.  I tend to always check the board whenever I'm near one as they can be really good for getting quick cash if it's something that can be done easily (especially when you get the Recall Crystal - You're in Spineridge & get a 1500gp delivery down near Ft. E., hit the crystal, make the delivery, use the teleporter to get back to Gale & walk back to Spineridge - 1450gp net for 8 hours work.  That's at least one level of a decent spell).  I generally don't take the pieces of a specific monster job unless I 'know' that I'm going where there will be a bunch of them around.  Yeah you generally get a long lead time for it but it also takes up a job slot until it's filled (you only can take 4 at once).