Finally completed A:EftP!

Hey everyone.

I'm super satisfied right now. Completed the game finally. I owned the original (Exile) as a kid, but years on I couldn't remember the name of the series at all. Well I was super excited when I found it on steam a week or so ago and just bought it. I recognised the style instantly from just one screenshot.

Not much else to say, I just wanted to share my fulfilment with people who would understand.

Now onto the next game!

Cheers.

Congratulations and good luck with the sequel! I just got the original Nethergate, my first Spiderweb game, running on a Mac emulator on my PC today. It's amazing how good nostalgia can feel.

I'm also playing Avernum 3: Ruined World and it's just as good as I remember the original remake to be (Exile was just before my time).

Edited by Minion

13 hours ago, Minion said:

Congratulations and good luck with the sequel! I just got the original Nethergate, my first Spiderweb game, running on a Mac emulator on my PC today. It's amazing how good nostalgia can feel.

I'm also playing Avernum 3: Ruined World and it's just as good as I remember the original remake to be (Exile was just before my time).

Thank you!

Exile was the only game I ever played by spiderweb, but now I know about them I can play aaaaall their games!
It's really is amazing how a little nostalgia makes you feel.

10 hours ago, TriRodent said:

Congrats & allow me to be jealous of you...

Having both Avernum trilogies ahead of you to discover along with A2CS & A3RW should give you several months worth of great gaming.

Enjoy

Thank you!
And yes, the beginning of discovering adventures is always the best part.

Take care.

On 12/02/2018 at 4:02 PM, Relle said:

I actually finished EftP recently myself, and it's the first time since the old Avernum that I managed to beat the first game of the trilogy. I started playing from Crystal Souls and never went back to the first game until they were remade.

Then congratulations to you too! I'm currently enjoying my A:CS playthrough. :)