Max Level Group of 4 Torment

Hello. I was wondering if anyone knew what the maximum level was that you could reach on A3 doing all the sidequests and whatnot for experience. I think I reached it on A2 (42 seems to be the highest you can get to, using all the Wisdom Crystals you can come across without farming potion ingredients). Since there are no crafters that make Wisdom Crystals on A3, it should be less variable. So what is the max level (not theoretical, but without repetitive grinding for the sake of leveling up)? Also, what was the level you stopped gaining traits? Thanks.

Edited by Superteeth

I got as high as level 42 as a singleton, but think you can make 43. After level 35 experience mostly comes from wisdom crystals so getting a party of 4 over level 35 is hard.

Traits stop at level 30. 

Skill points stop occurring at every level at level 35 and then are every 5 levels.

20 minutes ago, wasbear said:

Is it better to clear out a bunch of dungeons first until monsters stop giving XP and then finally turn in all the outstanding (completed) quests to maximize XP gain?

No since quest experience decreases with party level too. Even for magical notes and unicorn  horn quests, they drop too.

Best is not to worry about where the XP is coming from and hoard wisdom crystals until the end.

On 2/5/2018 at 3:00 PM, Superteeth said:

I think I reached it on A2 (42 seems to be the highest you can get to, using all the Wisdom Crystals you can come across without farming potion ingredients). 

For what it's worth, in A2:CS, I had three characters at 40 and one at 45 by the end without using any of the XP traits.  I'm sure I made some wisdom crystals, but I don't think I farmed them.