A3: Possible to fiddle with the amount of XP granted by mobs in script files

I know certain things can be extensively modified (like items) by tweaking the various data files used by the game. Is it possible to modify the amount of XP granted by mobs in any way?

Context: It's way too easy to out-level content. I haven't even finished the bottom half of Valorim and I am already at level 30. Nothing I kill gives much of any XP, which is turning combat into a chore instead of something exciting and entertaining. If I could say...half the amount of XP each mob gives, that would probably help my enjoyment. I thought about just making Sliths, but the human racial bonus is just too good to pass up.

In this game more than the previous two in the series it does seem that the difficulty curve is steeper.  I was able to tackle the endgame at level 35 with a singleton (blink, adrenaline rush divine retribution).  This leads to a narrow level band where you can get kills without much difficulty and still get XP.  This may be something hard coded.  I've noticed that XP from monsters (1) seems slightly randomized by a few points around a mean and (2) comes in tiers which may be a function of the monster's level and the players level (or the level difference).  This is why I think it's hard coded and not in a script.