Joining the Darkside Loyalists?

VoidsX

I was wondering (without spoiling too much )when would I get a chance to join the Darksiders? Im currently almost finished with the Azure Gallery, and want to try the game from their perspective. also I wasn't very nice to the Darksider's cause, I killed Dervish Tholmen and told on the Darkside spy in Tranquility, would that stop me from joining?

4 hours ago, VoidsX said:

I was wondering (without spoiling too much )when would I get a chance to join the Darksiders? Im currently almost finished with the Azure Gallery, and want to try the game from their perspective. also I wasn't very nice to the Darksider's cause, I killed Dervish Tholmen and told on the Darkside spy in Tranquility, would that stop me from joining?

Possibly, yeah. I don't remember exactly what the cutoff is, but there are a few key actions you can take that will make the Darkside Loyalists like you either more or less, and you need them to like you a certain amount in order to have the option to join. You can't "officially" join them until quite close to the end of the game, but there are a few opportunities to work with them before that.

15 hours ago, VoidsX said:

When you met Ruth in Exodus, you need to express interest in joining the Loyalists or at least doubt with the current state of the Empire. Otherwise when you meet her again she will doubt you and attack you no matter what you say. Then she'll ask for some sort of evidence of your desire to join. Sparing Tholmen is the easiest way to prove yourself, but there are other ways if you killed him. If you satisfy her, you'll have one final test of loyalty before you're finally allowed to join.