Location of Last few spells - Avernum: Crystal Souls

Just looking at all the lists for spell book locations, and I am realizing just how lacking they are in details. I know that I need to return three crystal souls(which I have done) and then I can get Arcane Summon and Divine Retribution from Olgai. Problem is I need some details. I have no idea what I have to do to get these two, who do I talk to? For that matter, what about the spells from killing Garzadh? How do I get them too?

To be clear, I am not referring to the spells given to you by the crystals.

The Tower of Magi ones are found in spell book stands in the libraries.

The Olgai ones are the reading crystals to the east of the main hall.  I never thought to go back there and used them until it was pointed out.

Welcome to Spiderweb Software. Please leave your remaining sanity at the door if you ever want to get it back. Searching for the last little things that you missed is a good way to lose it. :)

• 1 month later...

Oh yes, I have returned one Crystal Soul (from Pyrog's) and had a look having finally got level 3 Move Mountains and enough Vanahtai knowledge etc that I am running around searching old dungeons for spell books and crystals I couldn't read/access when I found them. I missed Protection 3 in the Verdant Valley. I've just got the Resistance boost from the crystal in Gaddika's fort after going back. I know have the orb so I need to do all the orb stuff around there too . . .

These games are HUGE which is why I love them so. I'm replaying Crystal Souls again in advance of the new Av3 coming soon. I do not know how many times, starting back when it was Exile I have played these. I find new things, new ways of playing every time. I've lost patience with doomguards though. I always now go down to Casual to fight them now. So much to remember, no L3 lightning spray, no acid etc which caused a split every time one feels it, no area spells except very carefully to take out a group of almost dead ones and NO cloak of curses, too much chance of inflicting acid. I think I've earned it from the number I have done HARD over the decades.