SP regeneration

Lindwyrm

Hello everybody,

I just bought the complete Avernum Trilogy on GoG and started playing BoA. This game is absolutly great, I can‘t even remember the last time a game fascinated me like this :)

I‘m playing the first scenario now and just arrived in the school. 

Spoiler

Its a great dungeon and I love the friendly giant spiders!

But I‘m wondering if I have to leave the dungeon everytime I need to regenerate my casters SP? Since I‘m diving deeper and deeper, I‘m looking for a better way to rest.. can someone help me with that?

Thank you and best regards,

Lindwyrm

Edited by Lindwyrm

SP regenerates when you move around outdoors in this game.

There are ways to leave the lower levels of the school that don't involve long trips back the way you came. But you need to find them from inside the school.

Save energy potions since there will be times where you need them for areas where you can't leave until you reach the end. You probably won't need them in this scenario.

Welcome to Spiderweb Software. Please leave your sanity at the door. Otherwise you'll regret it. :)

Ah okay, that‘s what I thought. Thank you Randomizer! :)

<spoiler>I just figured out, that it‘s possible to walk through the magical barriers, maybe I‘ll find a shortcut there. </spoiler>

Thank you for the advice with the energy potions, I will sie them very sparingly.

That’s good to know.. and I‘m afraid I‘ll fit right in :crazy:

/Edit: I‘m sorry.. are there any tags to hide content like in my first post? I can‘t find the appropriate button when I want to reply.

Edited by Lintwyrm

8 hours ago, Lintwyrm said:

/Edit: I‘m sorry.. are there any tags to hide content like in my first post? I can‘t find the appropriate button when I want to reply.

As far as I can tell, adding tags isn't sufficient in this version of forum software anymore. You either have to go into the source (which is kind of hard, but is on the left of the reply bar, next to the "bold" option), or you have to click the relevant button.

For the most part, you don't have to hide much of anything, though. If it's a scenario that's been released for more than a few months (pretty much all of them), then spoiler tags are probably not necessary.