Are there full game walkthroughs for A2: CS?

Short answer: no.

Longer answer: although there are no step-by-step walkthroughs, there's a pretty extensive amount of information about how to get through the game linked here, plus people here on the forum who provide more detailed guidance if you have questions about specific fights / puzzles / quests / etc.

Short answer: no.

Longer answer: although there are no step-by-step walkthroughs, there's a pretty extensive amount of information about how to get through the game linked here, plus people here on the forum who provide more detailed guidance if you have questions about specific fights / puzzles / quests / etc.

Hmmm, let me think about it then. I am still on the fence regarding whether to pick up the game or not in the absence of a walkthrough - and this is literally the only issue that keeps me from buying. I am one of these "slow" people who just can't figure out puzzles, and I am a bit afraid of spamming the forum with obvious questions.

First, this is not exactly a super puzzle-heavy game. Second, don't feel bad about asking questions! Pretty much everyone on here has asked derpy questions at some point! (I certainly have...) :D You don't even have to spam the forum to do it - just a start a thread called "Achilles's A2CS Questions" or something like that and make a new post in it any time you get stuck. People will see and answer. Easy! :)

1. check strategy central and if not there then 2. search forums and if no luck still (unlikely but possible) then 3. make a new thread like ACS silly/random/etc questions and wait reply (sometimes few mins and sometimes hrs) and in the meanwhile either do other quests or do something other than ponder Jeff Vogel's sanity (due making so weird puzzles).

1. check strategy central and if not there then 2. search forums and if no luck still (unlikely but possible) then 3. make a new thread like ACS silly/random/etc questions and wait reply (sometimes few mins and sometimes hrs) and in the meanwhile either do other quests or do something other than ponder Jeff Vogel's sanity (due making so weird puzzles).

Yes, I do #1 and #2 all the time. Is there any walkthrough someone is planning that anyone know of?

No.

The game really has little if anything that would qualify as a puzzle.

If you're worried about getting stuck in one or another area, posting questions here seems like a decent solution.

If you're worried about generally knowing where to go and what to do, you should know that the first 25% or so of A2CS is significantly less non-linear than the first game. You start out being able to roam freely in one corner of the world, and then have a sizeable sequence of linear travel where your options are straightforward. Also, Spiderweb does have a hint booklet available that has good info in general, and (IIRC) has a section on each of the three major quest lines, telling you what you can do and where to do it.

Finally, gamefaqs does have a FAQ for the old version of Avernum 2. While any strategy advice obviously won't apply, and some treasure will be different, etc., a lot will be identical -- most locations, quest chains, etc.

The strategy centra; page includes a link to maps that I created. While they are not a walk through, there are maps of every location in the game with the hidden switches shown. There is also an index of quests and where all of the quest objects are along with many of the other significant items.