Need help with rebels at Kirik tor

jetcitywoman

I have the rebels marked on my map in the corrupted lands area and when I go to take care of that quest, they wipe the floor with me. My character is a blade master and I usually take a shadow walker and sorceress, but have also tried taking a tinkermage to set up some turrets. No joy either way. If I was playing Avernum, I know to go explore other places and come back when I'm stronger, but I've explored everything I'm allowed access to here, so can't do that. I could sure use some help, a hint for another quest I can do or hidden place with monsters to fight, anything.

Here are the quests I currently have in my list:

Rebels at kirik tor - see above

The envoy - met the lady once no idea where to find her again

Nicodemus crafts - found one item for him, nothing else so far

Closing up shop - talked to the trinket guy who won't give me the stuff until I beat back the corruption. Tried sneaking in to steal them and the constructs clean my clock

The worst of them - come back later

Drake diplomacy - come back later

Corruption bits - come back later

So... help?

Have the first character that moves use a speed burst scroll to get extra actions for the whole party. Then use wands and attack spell scrolls for area effect damage to get as many as possible since they use less action points. This way the second and third characters might get three attacks in their actions.

Nicodemus craft gives no experience, but you have missed an item.

All the others occur later if you did the first Worst of Them and first two Drake Diplomacy.