Avadon 3 - Final Redbeard interaction (spoilers)

Galianos

Is the round of clones similar to the other two rounds where Rebeard turns into 4 Redbeards?

Which summons are summoned, and how many? There's the part when a Lost Soul and a Spectre appear, but I didn't notice when they appear. Is it related?

I just don't have a Save to refrain from putting the herb and giving the wisp, and I don't plan on playing again soon. So thanks.

Definitely easier. Even more important -- less annoying. This is the only one of the three Redbeard fights that I actually bothered finishing. In 1, I fought for about an hour without either side gaining much of an advantage, got bored, and reloaded a pre-fight save to do a non-violent ending instead. A gave up on 2, as well, although I didn't spend nearly as much time at it; after my bad experience with the Avadon 1 Redbeard fight, I gave up on the Av2 one pretty quickly (maybe too quickly?)

The third one was long, but not THAT long. More importantly, I felt like I was making progress -- albeit slow progress -- the whole time. I didn't find the teleporting away too irritating, because he usually ran bad before any of my characters acted anyway, while the fake Redbeards just sat in their corners sulking about how nobody respects them anymore.