I have to wonder...

BainIhrno

Progress on my BoE scenario has been moving very slowly. But now, looking at how much BoE activity there is right now, I have to wonder: Is making a new BoE scenario really worth my time? Is anyone going to care? I know there's a lot of enthusiasm for making the new BoE's, but other than that, BoE activity has been next to none.

There are some of us who will play most any scenario that comes out, especially if it's from a known Author.

Although time changes and progresses, there is much to be said about the old, familiar things in life.

I, for one, am not 'captivated' by all the cutting edge technology and prefer scenarios that have a decent story and theme. Mass mayhem and bright lights are fun, on occasion, but this collection of scenarios will always be on my play list.

We don't say it often enough, but there are some really quality works in this community.

One last point; I think an Author writes as much for their own satisfaction as for the public that receives their work. Write your scenario and we'll all enjoy it.

me

• 1 month later...