Four Circles

eaintree

It was open when I went by for a second pass. I could swear it was closed the first time I looked at it.

Also, what's with the lightning field inside that "traps" you? After Daum and his cohorts leave the room I just walked through it, doesn't matter. Got shock damage but you're healing at the same rate out of combat, so it meant nothing.

I have defeated the 3 in the four circles and now am trying to get out but keep running into the locked gates. I have clicked on all the wheels but nothing is opening. Am I supposed to click on them in a certain order????? If so does anyone know how or what to do. When I click on the wheels there is no indication that there is any action caused.

The wheels usia;;y only open once. The north one opens a gate to the west to the exit. The northwest one opens one to the south. The west one in the Purging Chamber opens the gate to the north and sets the damaging floors in motion in combat mode so you can reach the exit.

Once you defeat Duam, you need to take an item to leave.

Thank you Randomiser, I cannot remember the names of the ones I killed in the 4 circles dungeon area but I have gone over and around and over and around again and still have gotten nothing to pick up. I have checked every bit of floor area to see if I missed something but to no avail. There is a gate where the aged drake was with 2 wheels, one to the north east and the other more to the east neither will indicate that they are working, there is no clicking sound or any words to say that you heard anything and the gate stays closed. To the very south there is 2 gates and same with the wheels nothing, nada. The wheel in that area that has lava(?) in it does nothing and the gate stays shut. I am wondering what have I done wrong and would appreciate any help that you can give, thanks.

The area with the aged drake:

northeast wheel open gate in the south leading double gate and to a storage area

east wheel opens the gate to the west that leads to Duam and exit.

The wheel in lava area triggers a trap and opens the gate in the northeast corner to Duam and exit. You need to be in combat mode for the lava to move around that room in a clockwise direction. That way you can avoid the lava and leave safely. There is a wheel just north of that gate that also opens and closes that gate.

There is a wheel in the southwest just to the east of the open gate into the lava room, but it doesn't do anything.