A4 night?!

Carranzero

Actually, only E3 out of the Exiles has days. Avernum 1-3 all have days, and it was A1 that introduced that calendar months rather than just a day counter, but only A3 has nights, and it's the only one that, like E3, particularly cares about how many days have passed.

—Alorael, who also believes that A3 is also the only Avernum that starts on a specific calendar day rather than in a random month.

E1 and E2 have plenty of in-dialogue references to days and nights as things that delimit the passing of time -- that's what I was referring to.

(The original version of E1 also had "bldgs." or whatever those strange units of distance were, but those have been forgotten in the mists of time and version revisions.)

E1 and E2 have plenty of in-dialogue references to days and nights as things that delimit the passing of time -- that's what I was referring to.

(The original version of E1 also had "bldgs." or whatever those strange units of distance were, but those have been forgotten in the mists of time and version revisions.)

Wait, did it? I remember blms being specific to Vahnatai lands in E2, and specifically noted ingame as something you weren't supposed to know about.