Geneforge 2 eyebeast trouble

i have been playing the uber-parry guardian and have completed most of the game without too much trouble.

up until inner ghazak-uss that is. I have reached the drakon master and he is protected by two eyebeasts that i cant take down. up until now i was able to isolate the eyebeast and pin them against a wall to force them into melee fighting and prevent them from using their AP stealing attack. but here there are two of them on opposite sides of the room and the drakon master and the two ur-drakons have high enough attack % to seriously hammer me. I able able to kill one eyebeast fast but the second one pins me long enough to be finished off.

Is there any solution to this? my armor 118 and stun resistance is 105%

well, i got it. if you walk into the room and when combat begins leave, the drakon master is very willing for follow you away from his body guards and chase you around the level. once he's out of the way, the dual eyebeasts aren't so tough and they went down easy. also adding the omnicharm and victors boon raised my armor to 146 and stun to 110% so that helped also