Ivory skull

The ivory skull actually has a coloradjust of 128, but I have no idea what that actually does to the monster/item. On the ivory skull, obviously not much. If it bothers you, then just make a backup of the itemchars script, then change the coloradjust of the ivory skull to something else. At the moment I am too lazy to see if there is a number that will make it similar but lighter or slightly darker.

The ivory skull actually has a coloradjust of 128, but I have no idea what that actually does to the monster/item. On the ivory skull, obviously not much.

In G5, the Ivory Skull should be, well, ivory, or something very close. This won't be the case if you run the DX version or turn down the graphics setting. Also, Ivory Skulls are often found in chests or other 'good item' containers rather than lying around or in skull piles, like other skulls.

The coloradjust system changed between G3 and A4. Sounds like maybe Jeff changed it again for G5 *looks* It is indeed 128 in G5 as well. (for example, Alwan and Greta have the same coloradjust in G3 and G4, but in G3 you can't tell, because the coloradjust system in G3 is different and more subtle-- so much so that some coloradjust digits don't change a single pixel at all)