Taco's journey of epic casualness.

I decided to go ahead and make this post, so I wouldn't wuss out of actually doing this.

Hi guys, I'm the Taco. The whole Taco. And nothing but the Taco, so help me Taco. I'll be using this thread to keep track of my most recent playthrough of Geneforge, and to keep notes on any Lore points/interesting or fun encounters I have. I'll also do my own unique, strange ways of doing certain parts of the game. My goal is to clear at least one area of the game each day, if time and real life allow. I might clear more if an area is particularly fast, or if I'm just feeling like I don't need any sleep that night.

ALRIGHT! Let's get started!

So I fired the game up, and set the difficulty to "Normal". Sorry guys, no Tricky or Torment here. I haven't played the game in several years, don't wanna get ahead of myself. LET'S CREATE A CHARACTER! I decided to go with the Guardian, since it's the best prospective to receive the name "Tacowarrior", the best name in existence. I'll dump my skill points in to upping my Leadership to six, Mechanics to four, and tossing one point in Endurance. With the route I'm planning on taking at first, the extra hitpoints and swift talking should come in handy.

That's it for now! If I have any energy left after doing menial house chores, I'll clear out the tutorial areas, and post my thoughts.