Major characters?

Slawbug

I disagree. Spider, spider, spider, and spider are definitely major characters, and I can see spider, spider, and spider counting as well, but spider and spider really don't do much besides provide some background entertainment, and spider is a standard Bob. The other spiders I can't remember, which doesn't necessarily mean anything one way or another.

—Alorael, who actually admits to some surprise over the absence of more cross-universe characters. It's the kind of easter egg that is both common and seems to fit Jeff's style, at least in earlier games.

—Alorael, who actually admits to some surprise over the absence of more cross-universe characters. It's the kind of easter egg that is both common and seems to fit Jeff's style, at least in earlier games.

Personally, I'm glad of it. That sort of thing can fail to work very badly, as different universes have a different feel and different monsters are appropriate.

For example, I didn't like the GIFTs in Nethergate, that had it's own milieu they didn't really work with.