Troglodytes and Giants blocked walls crystal

Richard Bacon

I smahed the crystal and broke the barriers blocking these plagues from battleing each other and a light came out saying they would make me pay for this, (of course cus both sides attacked me) but then it spoke of two keys one in blackcrag fortress and one in some where else, can someone help me with this, does anone remembr the text?

• 2 weeks later...

Ok then, i actually just made another exile game with a edited party with all max stats and weapons and just made all the dungeons visible, then just went to the cave and saved there so i can ReRead the text whenever,

But what are the Two Keys, One resides in BlackCrag fortress and one in Gale. i Know i shouldnt worry of it but its just weird to not know

I also just trapped the doomguard in Force barriers so nothing can attack it and it cant attack anyone, I dont even know how you would kill a doomguard since it just continues to split whenever its hit

Ive already Copleted this Plague(rescued all soldiers from the giants cave and killed the troglo kings nemesis elhioc. as well got all stolen soldier items)

I also just trapped the doomguard in Force barriers so nothing can attack it and it cant attack anyone, I dont even know how you would kill a doomguard since it just continues to split whenever its hit

If you place the force barrier on your party surrounding the doomguard you will still be able to attack it while keeping it from splitting. After it's killed just step out of the barrier and continue on

When a Doomguard is hit, it takes damage and then splits. So the copies will be weaker and weaker. What you want to do is only hit it with your strongest attack, since that will minimize the number of copies you have to deal with.

Also, keep hitting the same one until it dies, and then attack the ones that split off last, since that will have less health and won't split off into zillions more. Also, seconding using the strongest attack, very important. Someone using a powerful single handed weapon is much better than someone using multiple weaker ones, and don't have your spellcasters try to help out in combat, that just makes things worse. Really don't use a wall of blades.

As an aside, you have to fight a Doomguard later on, and kill one of it, but that's much later.

If you place the force barrier on your party surrounding the doomguard you will still be able to attack it while keeping it from splitting. After it's killed just step out of the barrier and continue on

Hey? You mean the last part of the square should include your party, and this stops it splitting? Interesting.

Hey? You mean the last part of the square should include your party, and this stops it splitting? Interesting.

The way it works is that Doomguards can only split if there's a free space for it to split into. Blanket everything in a 2-space radius around it with field effects and it won't be able to split at all. It doesn't have to be fire or force barriers: other fields work too, although you'll have to be careful to recast them as they wear off.

Lol ok ill do so with the barriers and party trapping then xD, i just trapped it, broke the crystal and snuck through the fight with a Stealth Spell on me, but after getting a little bit away i got hit by a few rocks and then exited. i also rescued the soldiers and items in giants cave by recasting stealth as well, and i would save every step i took and when i was seen i would just reload until i got past, never had to find a thing,

also my party was weak in the secret cave, it took me half an hour to finish the fight with those spirits in the room with the moving walls, drove me nutts, so i didnt bother with the doomguard for that reason

• 2 weeks later...

what do u mean pieces as evidence? is there crystal shards or something on the ground, no i did not, neither did i know a such thing was to be picked up there either. what i did do tho was make a second party edited to be boss and used it to get to the exact cave and saved by the crystal so whenever i wish to read that message that pops up of the two keys i just go to the save game