just finished Avadon 2, let's talk about spoilery stuff

apolloooo

1. can you get yannick snap out of his madness after the mission? i chose to let him research, but all it does is make him crazy

2. which do you think will be the canon ending? i guess it's the side with the pact, but keep redbeard as keeper, and become hand/eye (heart is impossible since our MC have to be there giving out command) with the ending, redbeard is gone, and callan become keeper.

oh i'm so excited for avadon 3 :D

1) Nope. Yannick gets messed up no matter what; the only thing you have control over is whether he's just messed up or messed up and also resentful of you.

2) I agree that Redbeard's mysterious disappearance and Hand Callan replacing him as Keeper will probably be the ending the sequel goes with, more or less. It'd be a slightly weird detail to put in the game if it weren't intended as a sequel hook. (Also, Spiderweb games never have PCs from previous games show up in sequels, so proceeding from an ending where the PC replaced Redbeard would require someone else to replace the PC as Keeper before the start of Avadon 3 anyway.)

yeha, by the way what's that achievement that requires you to kiss someone? i though jeff added romance stuff with one of the companion, but i never see that option anywhere

The romance option is the scout (Rainer or Silke) who shows you through the tutorial at the very start of the game and appears a few more times later on. To successfully pursue a romance with the scout you have to side with Konstina's rebels, as well as staying on reasonably friendly terms with the scout throughout the game. It's a little perfunctory, to be honest.