So stuck it's insane (A6)

I have a bunch of side quests to do and I'm on the third tier of quests for Levitt like destroy Cota, aid Silvar and help fort Dranlon but I am so lost. The map doesn't help at all and I can't find anyone I need for the quests so I can proceed. This is my second run through with a singleton God. There's this Silth I keep coming across that I keep trying to kill but he keeps teleporting away from me and I never fully kill him. There's the Maruders lair where I have to kill the Mage and I did but I can't complete the quest, like there isn't a dialogue option to clear the quest. I have the hint book and I'm switching between that and the game but I'm just so stuck with everything. Do you think that creating a god party (through the built in character editor) killed my chances of completing the game?

No.

The Slith near Fort Dranlon goes below ground into the tunnels to east of where you first fight him. In the lower level you need to find the place in the north where 6 tunnels meet and explore them to find a portal to his final fight.

The Marauder's Lair requires you to do it in the proper order. Kill the raiders that attack the caravan, follow the the tunnels to the river's west side, and then go through the camp, wait for the Mage to remove the magical barrier, and then go downstairs to kill him in a scripted fight. The quest should also need you to talk to the leader at Fort Dranlon before going back to Levitt. I can't remember any other steps.