Some fortification in VoDT.

Good ol' Eagle

Yes. There are secret passages which allow you toenter the Bandit Base. Watch out though, there are hidden booby traps everywhere, whiuch if you set off...

Well, you kinda get the picture. Use your scrying spell (forgotten what it's called), and go through the passages.

- Archmagi Micael

Good catch SM, I've stopped paying attention to the minor occurances of foul language in society today. I was curious though and did some research. It turns out that the first 'primetime' use of the offending word was in 1988 on LA Law. The root of the offending word was first heard in 1950 on a live show hosted by Arthur Godfrey.

It was a popular word on television until 1997, when stronger foul language displaced it.

While excising foul language from our lives might be impossible, the least we can hope for is some escape from the desensitizing effects. Keep it clean! laugh

Quote:
Originally written by Eagle, the author soul:
I found the trap. It was not dangerous at all. It just puts a large avernum stalactite that blocks you from walking back into the infestation (Located in the southwest corner.).
And then it does something painful to you if you step in the wrong direction. Can't remember what though!

- Archmagi Micael