Avadon 2 build / party question

hartonfamily

Hi all! So I just picked up Avadon 2 off of GoG, and I have a question about a build, on if it makes sense or not (I am playing on hard, I suppose that matters :) ) So my main is a BM. I really like the idea of him being a buff bot, making a bee line to the top right portion of his tree, to get the buff that gives everyone extra attacks. Then using a shaman and tinker, specizliing in summons and turrents respectivly. My question is do the summons and the turrents get the bonus from my blademaster buffs? If so, it really seems like a fun route to go if you are into this kinda play style (which I am). If not...then I kinda hate to spend all those levels, only to be underwheled that only my shaman and tinker are getting to attack twice...which isn't really thier bag to begin with. Any input would be appricated, thanks :)

Those buffs apply to all friendly units in the vicinity. So yes, that's a very feasible strategy.

You should also know that there's no point in raising summon or turret skills above the minimum needed to unlock their related abilities. Once you've done that, you should focus on the middle column for the TM and the shaman.

Although that seems a little counter-intuitive that raising it more wouldn't help.

Not just counter-intuitive, but actually contrary to what the in-game tool-tip will tell you! However, empirical testing has shown that while raising Turret Craft and Beast Focus will dramatically increase the power and durability of your turrets/pets, raising the individual skills will not.

Nature Mastery is also kind of useless IMO, but I admit I haven't really tested it. It's just that the shaman's magic damage is probably his least useful ability anyway, and a bonus to his blessings? Meh. But I could be wrong; maybe his damage output would actually become significant if you invested in it.