Of Good and Evil missing book.

Ur_Vile_Wedge

It's been a while, and then a while, I realize.

In OGAE there is the efreet in the hidden library uner the refugee camp who wants a copy of the Symposium. (What is with Alcritas having you running around picking up books?) Does anyone remember where it is? Or at least directions to a character that has an idea? Or do I have to tear up bookshelves?

That would depend on whether you were in the 'Acceptance' or 'Refusal' section of the scenario.

You can speak to Aristophanes in the Introductory section, but finding the book occurs in different places for each choice.

In the 'Acceptance' section, it's in Thasmaskon, in Sovash-Thinox's hidden room. At 25, 20 there is a rune on the floor, go through a secret passage, fight two Ice Puddings, (or whatever). At 21, 18 go through another passage to a Private Library. At 29, 17 'look' at the bookcase and 'take' the book. It's 'The Symposium.

In the 'Refusal' section, It's in the Slith Fort. In Sovash-Thinox's room there is a series of bookcases. (I didn't write down which bookcase it was.) I believe it was the bookcase at 41, 45. There are several books to be taken. Check them all as I'm not sure which one it actually was. Sorry frown

me