Making exile 3

Kaos

I remade all the towns from the first chapter of Exile II and a chunk of the outdoor terrain too. If you want it, feel free to ask!

But yeah, it really is kind of pointless. I was intending to use the replication as the setting for a custom scenario, but then high school came along. I haven't touched it for about two years. Still, replicating IS kinda fun, especially if you're very dedicated and have a lot of time on your hands. Go for it! Exile III would be really tough but very cool.

I remember it was horrible. Check the CSR tables at the Lyceum . Start at the bottom and work your way up. I'm sure it's in the 1's. Can you import towns from a scenario with a password though? I know it has one because I wandered through all 70 outdoor sections counting towns to submit it to Alex.

Wow. Cool! Yeah, that's me. Robinator. Wow. Those were the days. I have no idea how the replication got on a website, but cool nonetheless. Only problem is, I couldn't open the website, I'm not sure if that version is really completely finished, and it was written about 5 years ago by an annoying 10 year old (now an annoying 15 year old). If you have any problems with it, e-mail me!

(darobinbot@communistsquirrel.com)

You asked if anyone wanted it and I said yes. :p

It's been on my harddrive for a month or two but I finally got around to doing something with it.

TrueSite is underconstruction at the moment. I decided to make my life a lot harder and take advantage of the new geocities feature of subdirectories. Not that I was having problems navigating it but I think it'll make things easier for me in the future. That plus I'm obsessed with neatness, order, and orginization. wink I tried to resist the urge to sort but I lost. Thus after everything was sorted all the links were wrong so I have to fix them all before it'll be up and running again.