Finished game but still things I never figured out or acquired (minor spoilers)

Normal setting; default party; made it to 36th level w/out XP traits or farming for Wisdom Crystals:

1) Fate of Kyass quest

2) Abandoned Farmhouse--had to look this up for the answer as it was bugging me; otherwise didn't look up spell locations (and see next)

3) Never found 3rd-level spell tomes or the like for: (Priest) Sanctification Ritual; Divine Restoration; Divine Host; (Mage) Icy Rain (*), Howl of Terror, Cloak of the Arcane, Arcane Blow

4) How to get to the body in the innermost circle of magic barriers outside the Barrier Tower

5) What to do w/ post-quest Aranea Fangs, Fire Lizard Eggs, and Wine--nobody buys them

6) Worse, nobody buys Drake Eggs as far as I remember

7) I missed out somehow on 2 of the 4 pts in Vahnatai Lore. Wasn't clear to me the difference between V- Lore and the acquirable trait, V- Secrets. I understand the former boosted AL at times, but the latter...maybe I don't remember what it did.

(*) If I understand this correctly, as to its location, I tried to go back through the portal w/ a TU PC, but still couldn't find any secret areas. So no idea...

These are minor things; I enjoyed the game very much, and had forgotten enough since the earlier A2 that it was mostly fresh and new.

I'm contemplating a 2nd playthrough, so would appreciate help w/ 4-7 especially. Thanks in advance.

Also, thanks to the regulars here who provided many fine tips through Strategy Central and regular forum postings. I should have read some of the suggested character builds before getting deep into the game, but...next time!

By the way, if you want to know the location of Kyass:

he's imprisoned in the Tower of Elderan. You have to do a little bit of searching and backtracking to find him.

For spell tomes:

Ritual of Sanctification is in the northwestern corner of Formello, behind a magic barrier.

Cloak of the Arcane and Divine Restoration can be found in the Tower of Magi, but only after you've reported the destruction of the Empire Portal.

Arcane Blow and Divine Host can be found in the Castle, but only after you've reported killing Garzahd.

Icy Rain requires a character to cast Move Mountains in the northwest corner of the room beyond the portal, which opens up an area where they need to hit a hidden switch, which opens a passage back on the near side of the portal.

Howl of Terror is in the Trapped Halls, where Sixus has fled to.

There's a pillar hidden behind a wall just southwest of Almaria that says "This pillar is covered with ancient Vahnatai symbols. You haven't the foggiest what they mean." Is there some way to read it?

No. The game engine treats it as a signpost rather than a special encounter, and I'm 99% sure the game isn't even capable of changing the text on signposts.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm having trouble with the abandoned farmhouse also. The text says the stone tablets have a magical ward that requires "external help." I've completed the first two major quests already and just going around cleaning up before I take on the big guy and would like to get this part done, too. Thanks!

I'm having trouble with the abandoned farmhouse also. The text says the stone tablets have a magical ward that requires "external help." I've completed the first two major quests already and just going around cleaning up before I take on the big guy and would like to get this part done, too. Thanks!

There's a pool some distance to the northeast that gives you the Enlightened status effect. Go there, and then go back before it wears off.