getting back up waterfall warrens

You now need to buy a new boat. :)

In answer to your question, though, it just affects boats: it returns them to their starting location and resets their ownership status to the default state (which is why you need to buy a new one).

Thanks -- was wondering if there was any flag or something that labels me a cheater.

Oh. As far as that goes, I think you can't earn achievements while you're still in the same map area that you used a cheat code in. But if you leave the area and return, there's no issue. So if you use a cheat code while in town and then immediately leave town, you'll be fine.

So, I just tested this, and in fact, even using "editor" to redistribute points and then immediately claiming a medal, does not halt the medal. I tested with the potion-making medals, so it's quite possible there is specific coding around this for some of the more serious medals, or that only certain shift-D codes have an impact. (Also, in theory it could test whether editor redistributed or actually added points, but I find that pretty grossly unlikely in an SW game.) Maybe, though, the prohibition is just gone now?

Agreed. Even a "retrain" shift-D code would be great.

The fact that some traits are gated by level, and the way bonuses to skills from trainers and special encounters interact with skill point investment, would make a retrain code a little more complicated to implement than it was in Avadon.

I mean, it could be done, but probably not in 15 minutes while drunk.

The fact that some traits are gated by level, and the way bonuses to skills from trainers and special encounters interact with skill point investment, would make a retrain code a little more complicated to implement than it was in Avadon.

I mean, it could be done, but probably not in 15 minutes while drunk.

There's better solution for it. Just allowing player to avoid all hard caps and limitations. It's needed for normal gameplay, but shouldn't when you're cheating and editing your character.

For example:

At first I thought 10 spellcraft is enough, but then it turned out that my mages have more than enough skill points... but I can't give those 3 additional points to spellcraft, to have 13, while substracting 3 points from other skills, because you can't give more than 10 to specific skill.

Or i went for mistake for 10 meele weapons with each character, instead of going for 8 and waiting for trainer. But now even if I will train it 12, I can't change it to 10 and use my 2 skills... because i have already hardiness for 12...

etc.

So, I just tested this, and in fact, even using "editor" to redistribute points and then immediately claiming a medal, does not halt the medal. I tested with the potion-making medals, so it's quite possible there is specific coding around this for some of the more serious medals, or that only certain shift-D codes have an impact. (Also, in theory it could test whether editor redistributed or actually added points, but I find that pretty grossly unlikely in an SW game.) Maybe, though, the prohibition is just gone now?

I've now double checked (with the athame medal) and using every shift-D code I could think of, including "editor" to actually cheat, did not block the medal. Still not sure if this is true of the difficulty-gated medals, but it may be.

Oh ok well.. go ahead and spoil me because i've been stuck trying to solve this dungeon for ages lol

i found the secret switch then i found the 4 runes on the floor then...???

You kill the things that attack you and take their stuff. That's it.

To get to the rest of the spiral, there's another secret switch somewhere else, if you haven't found it yet.

You kill the things that attack you and take their stuff. That's it.

To get to the rest of the spiral, there's another secret switch somewhere else, if you haven't found it yet.

nope can't find it lol

I'm about to finish getting the crystal souls at this point in the game so tbh i just wanna get this crappy dungeon over and done with (im a completionist lol)