Ran out of boats?

Heyo! After a few wrong turns in waterfall warrens, I've run out of boats. All 3 (unless there are more) are trapped behind waterfalls in the giant lake at the exit of waterfall warrens.

I completed the halls of chaos, so should I just not worry about the boats or is there a way to get more boats? or a way to spring the trapped boats?

thanks!

You know that huge waterfall in the middle of the map? Navigate right next to it and you can carry your boat back up it. (The in-game explanation is that there's a portage -- a small land bridge -- that lets you do so.) The game gives you a message about this when you first come close to it, but you can miss it if you manage to take all your boats down via the Waterfall Warrens instead.

Perhaps so but the citizens of Silvar thank you. With the Empire invasion depressing the economy in general (excepting war stocks/production of course) & them losing two of their major trading partners with the sacking of Cotra & the closing of Ft. Avernum (and the hordes of new arrivals buying what they considered 'essentials' (or were talked into being essential - I still remember the killing made on left handed smoke shifters before Tor started warning the newbies about them)), even an infusion of $800 into the local economy helps. When you factor in what essentially amounts what some are claiming as war profiteering from Efram, Anastasia & Oss-Ess. Perhaps it just is a matter of them having no-bid contracts from the government & not worrying about any local sales. Perhaps wanting to price out the refugees & keep 'them' in 'their' portion of the city. Perhaps a combination of the two...) & Gary trying to recover from his failed long distance hot tub venture, there just isn't a whole lot of money circulating right now in the local economy.

So while the $800 seems a bit painful right now, you should be able to easily make that much a few times over by going & sacking the Secret Slith hideout or the witches triad upriver a little bit (or if you're like many of the other adventurers who roll through town on a regular basis, you'll manage to somehow scoop everything with any sort of value right into your junk bag the instant that nobody is watching).

• 4 weeks later...

You know that huge waterfall in the middle of the map? Navigate right next to it and you can carry your boat back up it. (The in-game explanation is that there's a portage -- a small land bridge -- that lets you do so.) The game gives you a message about this when you first come close to it, but you can miss it if you manage to take all your boats down via the Waterfall Warrens instead.

whoa, never even realized this. i jsut use the resetboats cheat