No stat increases after level 31? (Avernum 2)

Is there any way to tell which stats are increased on level up, besides recording the screen with a camera so you can go back and turn it on slow motion to actually read what it says?

In other words: maybe it should be a little slower, or show up in the feedback window? -___-

Well, you can look at your stats before the levelup and after and see what's changed. Or, since the order always goes Strength-Dexterity-Intelligence-Endurance starting at level 2 and repeating every 4 levels, you can just divide your current level by 4 and look at the remainder:

If the remainder is 0, the last stat you automatically gained was Intelligence.

If the remainder is 1, the last stat you automatically gained was Endurance.

If the remainder is 2, the last stat you automatically gained was Strength.

If the remainder is 3, the last stat you automatically gained was Dexterity.

After level 30, you continue to gain the "automatic" stat increases with each level up (which rotate among the four stats), but only get 2 skill points once every 5 levels (35, 40, etc.). Also, you no longer get the "selected" stat increases (i.e. the stat increases you can choose yourself) or any additional traits after level 30.

Now that I've gotten another level-up, I see that the game explains this in the feedback window. Mea culpa!