Return of the Abominable Photo Thread

Lilith

• 2 months later...

My recent (and first) hiking trip, when I climbed up Mt. Monadnock with my cousin. It was fun and then frightening and then gratifying. This is me at one of the minor peaks. Normally my wild hair is held in place by a cute hat covered in buttons I made, but I guess wearing a favorite winter hat while hiking a mountain in mid-July is not a good idea so I left it at home.

ADoS2540ft.png

EDIT: Testing for stupid numbers, having uninstalled a couple Firefox addons I don't need... EDIT 2: Testing again...

Edited by The Almighty Doer of Stuff

Testing one more time with a separate post and a lovely photo in keeping with the theme of the thread...

A photo from a few months ago. Photo credit: Allyssa L E Sinkler, a.k.a. FireLily, a friend of mine. From before I started wearing custom shirts, buttons, and my hat. Still was a good photo shoot.

AllyssaLESinkler-ADoSPark.png

EDIT: VICTORY! I HAVE VANQUISHED THE STUPID NUMBERS! BOW DOWN TO ME OR PERISH, YE FOOLISH FOLLOWERS OF THE NUMERAL CULT!

Edited by The Almighty Doer of Stuff

As I said in the edits to the previous post, I uninstalled a couple Firefox addons. They were... one was for downloading entire websites. I installed it to help me pull all the BoE scenarios off TrueSite, and all the wiki articles off a certain MediaWiki, without having to do it one by one, and wget was doing really weird things. Having done that I don't need it anymore. And the other was FireFTP, which, though I love it, does not cooperate with my webhost's FTP.

Birthday cake pictures?

Birthday cake pictures.

yrC8KFN.png

(The writing says "7 7 7 7", which stands for 28. Traditionally my sister and I come up with new geeky number representations for each other's cakes every year. Hers will be in hexadecimal this time.)

(Family redacted for privacy.)