Sadness

Goldengirl

I (for once in a very long time) have some money burning a hole in my pocket. I know that either last year or the year before, there was a November Sadness sale. I also know that for years prior it was the October Sadness sale. It was supposed to commemorate the launching of Exile: Escape from the Pit, if I recall.

Regardless, though, is there going to be a November Sadness sale? Is it happening already and my perusal of the Spiderweb Software site missed it? Is it being delayed for Black Friday/Cyber Monday/December Sadness?

Did the October Sadness sale happen already, in which case I'm short on luck? Did it get scrapped because of the lower prices on other platforms? If so, I'll have no sale whatsoever, which will only stoke my Sadness.

There was a sale on Steam/in the App store during October, so I think you've missed it. Each series of game sold in those stores got a big discount for a week at a time. So one week Avenum was cheap, and the next Geneforge and so on. It was in the newsletter, but I don't recall seeing it advertised anywhere else.

Sorry, GG.