Tips for creating a better party

xuerebx

I run a sorceror, tinkermage and warrior (blademaster) party. My tinkermage can create 2 powerful turrets but he's weak by himself. The sorceror is strong thanks to his AoE. And the blademaster's strength varies depending on the fight. If he's surrounded he dies quickly, if there's a strong but singular opponent he can easily dispatch him.

I'm looking for tips on how to spend stats and skills wisely. I have access to Fort Foresight so I can try out different builds thanks to that Eye.

Thank you.

Try these topics for some advice:

How not to suck at Avadon 2 (spoilers)

Tips for new players (no-spoilers)

A tinkermage can increase evasion to damage, a blademaster can parry damage, and a sorcerer can absorb magic damage all by increasing the center column of the skill tree. So concentrate skill points in the center to take advantage of this. Also the center column has bonus multipliers to damage you or your turrets can do.

For any character the center column to the maximum and all 3 column points in the center to maximize damage multipliers and defensive bonuses.

Then it becomes what type of player you are. One that likes to attack should get the left column maximized starting at the bottom for the strongest attacks. The seventh and eighth points each count as 4 for increasing that ability.

Tinkermages can get the item, Tinker's Tool Belt to get the lower form of each turret. Increasing the right column is only needed to get the second form of each turret and only the bottom one is really needed.

For Blademaster I like to go with archer since range attacks are easier when the melee monster can't fight back.