Am I ruined my run? (Geneforge 4)

rookie

Hello, just a quick question. I am playing G4 for the third time (not once finished the game though, but that's just my problems with builds). I managed to keep both shapers and rebels more or less happy with me. Now I entered into Burwood Province and I think that here I will stop my current run. Shapers hate me now, because I killed Mosep and gave papers to rebels. Is there a way to make shapers friendly again or is my run ruined again (I think it should be possible to play without shapers, but I just don't wanna go that way) and I need to start new game?

Yeah, you cannot both kill Moseh AND give Monarch's papers to the rebels, if you want to stay in favor with the Shapers when you get to Burwood.

You can kill Moseh and give Monarch's papers to the Shapers. Or you can help Moseh and give Monarch's papers to the rebels. But if you help the same side both times in Chapter 2 and Chapter 3, the other side will catch on and regard you as an enemy thereafter.