Problem to take screenshot

kabirgph

If you're playing via Steam, try hitting (by default) F-12. Barring that, I'd recommend avoiding fullscreen mode, instead using borderless windowed ("fake" fullscreen) or windowed mode. Dunno what the newer games do for fullscreen, though.

If you're playing via Steam, try hitting (by default) F-12. Barring that, I'd recommend avoiding fullscreen mode, instead using borderless windowed ("fake" fullscreen) or windowed mode. Dunno what the newer games do for fullscreen, though.

If there are no borderless window mode options for some games, there's always Game Companion. Although I've never used it before, a lot of people have been recommending it from Elder Scrolls to Fallout to Dark Souls, plus, it was stated here that it is compatible with most games. I assume Spiderweb is included in that.

No, I did not play via Steam. I play from my windows pc.

Why do you recommend avoiding it ?

Because it results in a blank black picture

No, I did not play via Steam. I play from my windows pc.

Of course you do silly :p but if you meant you played the game downloaded from Spiderweb or GOG.com, I think print screen is the only option.

From Jeff Vogel:

Windows - Press the Print Screen button. This puts the screen in the clipboard. Then paste it into any graphics program. This only works when playing the game in a window.

Macintosh - Command-Shift-3

Archived