Edit Them Dead Part Three released!

Dintiradan

No, you're not forgetting things, there never was a Part One or Part Two (or Part Four, for that matter). And this doesn't really count as a scenario release, because it was never beta-tested, and it hardly counts as a scenario. And... y'know what, just read the description I wrote here.

I seem to remember beta-testing bits of that, though maybe not your bit.
I'm pretty sure I've never solicited beta-testers for this scenariolet. But I have talked about it before, and I have linked to my repository before, so it's possible you've played it from there.

As for the other parts, I've checked the chat logs for our brainstorming session, and Parts One, Two, and Four were assigned to Lazarus, Kelandon, and Niemand respectively. I think one of them (Kelandon?) had essentially finished his section too, so maybe that was the one you tested.

I think one of them (Kelandon?) had essentially finished his section too, so maybe that was the one you tested.

I did essentially finish my section, but, as might be expected from the way that we designed them, they were so totally different in style that they were almost irreconcilable. No one tested my section, I think.