Exile 3 Dark Wyrms

Vexivero

• 4 weeks later...

There are plenty of uses. Temporary labor or assistance of any kind? Sure! That's especially useful if you can momentarily summon someone with briefly-needed but highly specialized skills. An archmage in a bottle can do all kinds of quick spellcasting for you. A priest in a bottle can cover all your medical needs. A gremlin in a bottle is all kinds of fun at parties.

—Alorael, who also can't help but point out that your name looks like it says Ernie Darth in Hebrew. Kind of. There's no better solution when the words are on different lines and it's left justified, but it looks really odd.

• 2 weeks later...

—Alorael, who also can't help but point out that your name looks like it says Ernie Darth in Hebrew. Kind of. There's no better solution when the words are on different lines and it's left justified, but it looks really odd.

i have noticed that but if you read the Hebrew the ways it is supposed to, right-left it sort of works out anyways. the funny thing is that the mobile version places it all on the same line so it doesn't look out of place.

and if you know of the correct spelling for Darth Ernie in Hebrew, let me know!

You've spelled Darth correctly, or at least as it's commonly spelled. You've got Ernie right, too, except it should be א and not ע, apparently.

—Alorael, who relies entirely on Wikipedia for this sort of thing. And his go-to, Ernie of Sesame Street fame, isn't actually called Ernie in Hebrew. Fortunately the transliteration is provided as well.

well Ernie is a nickname formed from my last name and I based the spelling on how my last name is spelled in Hebrew. it starts with an עה which I guess is the old Yiddish spelling. When Israel established Hebrew as the state language they also switched over to a more simplified writing and replaced the עה with the א My father told me when he was visiting Israel everyone spelled his last name with a א.

As a side point I was playing Halo with a group of friends and I felt that I needed a more intimidating username than Ernie for my character and on the spur of the moment added the title Darth. I ended up liking Darth Ernie so much I switched my display name here also.

and i believe that Ernie is Arik in Hebrew אריק but nobody in America would really care about that.