SW games mods

WLDD

Guys, would you like to see some strategy game elements in SW games? I mean I really liked the part with buying houses in Avadon 2, but it would be awesome if we could build and upgrade our own fortress for better deff against enemy :D Also buying some guards, or hiring most dangerous and powerful assassins from far lands to protect our home and other protecting stuff. It would be damn great if you ask me :)

(Now I wanna see how much critics and bad comments I will get for this xD)

"Years after your adventures, you settle down in your own castle. However, your short peaceful life would soon be threatened by assassins, hired by friends of the villains you have conquered over the course of your journeys. No assassination attempt has succeeded, but it has left you tired and stressful nonetheless. Each day you worry about an ambush: during meals, sleep, and even the privy. But with each unsuccessful attempt, your enemies grow more anxious. It wasn't long until they have decided to mount a full scale assault upon your home. It seems the only way to secure peace for your future, is to eliminate and utterly destroy your enemies on this fateful day.

Your guards stand ready at the gates. Your archers draw their arrows on the ramparts. And your subjects remain vigilant to contribute however they possibly can, whether it be dousing flames or fighting within the walls itself.

You draw your blade and order the first volley of arrows..."

It's bad, but I imagine this scenario. Sort of.

I always enjoy that aspect of the game - building your own base. So it could be fun. But I wonder how it could be made to factor into the storyline?

To me really the best reason to have the house was just a convenient place to store all my stuff I didn't want to trash or sell, keep it all together. My only complaint with that was I think there were not enough chests in the house to organize how I like. Except for the runestones, there is a trash barrel beside the magic anvil, take the trash out of there and use it to store the runestones, very convenient.

The part that will be hardest in Avadon is that there are not too many things that respawn after you killed them already. And if you are playing on torment mode you need all the cash you could scrape for scroll, powerups, etc. I think there will need to be maybe some area with some respawns you can fight.

If I remember the right way, long time ago, on original Exile games there would be some enemies on the map but they represented a group of enemies, so you touch a slime or rat, whatever, then you will enter separate battlefield with a lot of rats. It's not like that in newer versions but maybe it can be a way to add some extra gold making opportunities. Because your idea is maybe nice but I think it will cost a lot of money!

I always enjoy that aspect of the game - building your own base. So it could be fun. But I wonder how it could be made to factor into the storyline?

To me really the best reason to have the house was just a convenient place to store all my stuff I didn't want to trash or sell, keep it all together. My only complaint with that was I think there were not enough chests in the house to organize how I like. Except for the runestones, there is a trash barrel beside the magic anvil, take the trash out of there and use it to store the runestones, very convenient.

The part that will be hardest in Avadon is that there are not too many things that respawn after you killed them already. And if you are playing on torment mode you need all the cash you could scrape for scroll, powerups, etc. I think there will need to be maybe some area with some respawns you can fight.

If I remember the right way, long time ago, on original Exile games there would be some enemies on the map but they represented a group of enemies, so you touch a slime or rat, whatever, then you will enter separate battlefield with a lot of rats. It's not like that in newer versions but maybe it can be a way to add some extra gold making opportunities. Because your idea is maybe nice but I think it will cost a lot of money!

Yes, first time I play the game normally, using all scrolls pots and everything I could get, usually normal or hard more, next time i play it on torment but with cheats on, and all items I could find I store in my house, except trash items... but as you said I just can't find place where I could organize my stuff in chests... I mean, I have to put half things on the ground... And what if someone brakes in? There are no lock in the door, the hell, one house was even haunted...