Hand Fears Nothing Medal (Spoilers)

Mod.

I wanted to do all of the optional fights during the game. I was wondering about this medal as I played, and never was able to fight Aetius. Then after the encounter with Dheless finished, I returned to Valera and said I would kill her or something like that, and was dismissed and unable to fight. I assumed there would be another who I could fight, but you cannot fight Nolus. I ended up beating the game disappointed I was never able to try that boss fight. I just recently read that Valera is the one you kill for the medal. How come no dialogue option allowed me to fight her? Any attempt to had her dismissing me. How do you engage in this boss fight?

after Dheless has jumped out of the window then you should be able to start fight with Valera (go get teammates 1st) and before that you should camp her tower thru and take all valuable. I irritiated her since beginning (resisted her attempts to charm main char a bit) so maybe that was enuf (besides robbing her) to start fight after getting back to main level.

its nasty fight although.