Corruption's Core, after Miranda Battle, poss Spoilers

moomina

Finally figured out and succeeded at the Miranda Battle at the Corruption's Core, that was tricky.

I can't explore any unexplored areas on the map, because I keep seeing the message "the caldera to the north disgorges a towering lavabeast..." and they keep churning out until I'm overwhelmed. Eventually I just ran away, getting to the edge of the map in fight mode so I could even leave the area alive.

My question...

Is there something else I'm supposed to have done before leaving the Corrupted Core area after the Miranda Battle, or is it ok that I just got the heck out? There were a couple of unexplored corners of the map, but I can't get to them what with the lavabeasts, and uneven ground,etc.

Thanks.

Nah. Once you've beaten Miranda, you should just run directly to the south and out of the area. There's a little bit of treasure hidden in out-of-the-way parts of the Corruption Core, but none of it is terribly important and if you haven't got it before beating Miranda it's definitely not worth going back for it after.