Harehunter's Haven restored

Harehunter

Just in case anyone noticed, my website was unavailable for the past week while I got the renewal thing straightened out. It is back online, but if anyone would give me a gentle nudge around this thyme next year to remind me to renew before it expires, I would appreciate it. After all, those maps are for your gaming pleasure.

I know, I should be able to keep track of this myself, but when you've changed out every PC you work on within a single year, and I mean Every one of 6 PC's, And then the hassle of half my credit accounts changing ( Thanks Target hackers )

Plus a house fire, plus ....

Never mind. Not your problems. But I am not above accepting a quick kick to shin to bring me out of 16 levels of subroutine calls to do a simple renewal.

I know, I should be able to keep track of this myself, but when you've changed out every PC you work on within a single year, and I mean Every one of 6 PC's, And then the hassle of half my credit accounts changing ( Thanks Target hackers )

Plus a house fire, plus ....

Never mind. Not your problems. But I am not above accepting a quick kick to shin to bring me out of 16 levels of subroutine calls to do a simple renewal.

Dikiyoba thinks the problem is that we are unlikely to remember to remind you.

M' ike -

at one time I was notorious for this. At work I am introduced as the Punmeister. On my web site Harehunters Haven, there is link to my alter egos page, Harehaunters Hutch of Hideous Humor (graphic by Nikki). For crying out loud, my avatar is a pun.

Unfortunately, this site has a low pun tolerance. Now before everyone jumps on for not pointing out that in many cases the puns were more than a bit trite (over used), labored ( more effort put into them than they were worth) inane ( just not funny) and obnoxious (another word for annoying (I know this was not needed, but everything else had a parenthetical)) .

Fortunately though, there is a group on LinkedIn that is extremely encouragable.

-------------------------

Dikiyoba -

I thought of that .... after I had posted my request .... Oh well. "The best laid plans of raptors and rabbits...."

------------------------------------

Earth Empires-

I did that, but do you remember what I said about changing out >>>every<<< PC I use?

-----------------

Misc Staple -

You know, the same thing happens on my original copy on my PC. Actually, this is because I have not gotten there with my survey team yet.

( And I'll bet you were expecting a pun. )

Actually, at this point, I don't expect you to make puns; I expect you to comment about the fact that you aren't making so many puns these days, and how intolerant we all are, et cetera.

I mean, it's up to you if you want to keep reminding everyone about your pun-spam and how disruptive it sometimes was, forever. Personally I'd rather put it behind us and move ahead in a more positive frame of mind. Eh?

*tosses Harehunter a fresh bundle of arrows for his bow*

Unfortunately, this site has a low pun tolerance. Now before everyone jumps on for not pointing out that in many cases the puns were more than a bit trite (over used), labored ( more effort put into them than they were worth) inane ( just not funny) and obnoxious (another word for annoying (I know this was not needed, but everything else had a parenthetical)) .

Fortunately though, there is a group on LinkedIn that is extremely encouragable.

I'd like to quote myself from a post quoting myself:

And, as a gratuitous piece of advice, if you'd like to move past things from the past, stop bringing them up.