So I have this thing I need to do for class

Xaiya

In my Cultural Anthropology class, we have an assignment where we need to come up with a survey and interview 20 people, with the survey being about culture, specifically about Denver. I got permission to do this assignment based around the internet (which is good as I don't have to approach people), only that still leaves finding 20 people to take the survey.

So, I figured I'd have the bulk of the results from SW's perspective if I can.

I finally got my questions approved by the professor, and you can view/respond here.

Survey is anonymous and the responses will be used purely for academic reasons. I have no desire to track down responders or whatnot.

Thanks in advance, and apologies if posting a survey here offends you somehow.

I took the survey, I expect my answers to be a little different due to my age. For others reading, there is nothing about Denver in the survey, it is all about the internet.

If you are keeping track, I am not from nor living in Denver, though I have enjoyed visiting it.

Edited by Edgwyn

I have been to Denver. But I had a look at the questions and it's probably better if someone who's from the area answers them. I *could* answer, but it probably wouldn't be useful data for you. The Denver Broncos message board might be a good place to ask - with all the buzz leading up to the NFL draft it seems to be an active place over there, and they have a not-football subforum.

Sorry, I guess I didn't explain well enough. The exercize deals with culture in general, but it's just that since we're in the Denver area, most opt to do the Denver example. I asked if I could do this assignment based on the Internet culture instead of Denver, which was approved.