A Thankyou Thread

DeltanAmbassador

Hate registering on every little site, but in this case, making Blades of Exile free warranted it. ...Plus being a longtime fan of Exile 3 and now Blades I wanted to be able to reply and chat about them. As a longtime gamer (am 42) these two have occupied a place in my games listing for some time. Think Exile 3 was one of the only games I ever bothered to GASP pay for! :) And when I lost the reg code, I remember how cool Spiderweb was about giving me a new one on my honor alone I'd already paid for it (or maybe it was freeware by that time hehe.) Anyway, wanted to drop a note to say thanks for the games. In a time when anything you wanna depict graphically can be, games I think have suffered from a lack of imagination when old=school games like the Exile series though relatively modern, are throwbacks to my Apple 2e days with Wizardry and Bard's Tale. Though I realize it's more akin to the Ultima franchise I never played those.

Blades of Exile is currently eating up my life, but this is fine. When I get heavy into game-mode I tend to eat less just in time for swimsuit season. ;)