Jeff delivers shieldbreaker on VDK

Valdain the King

I sent a message about asking jeff if he would ever consider porting all his new games to a gameboy type system. I asked this a week ago and I think he is angry at me. He hasnt responded. I asked him about this because I have an android and they are impossibly hard to figure out. I only use it for texting and calling both which made HARDER with new phones.

Phones were down to a science for me and then they made texting even harder. Checking stuff on the phone was lame. Basically everything that is new is ok but mostly it sucks. Everything was already done and 100% good. They made new features and things like vista and other stuff get ruined.

Steve Jobs delivers shieldbreaker to himself-fail fortitude save. Bill Gates knowingly cast bane on Jobs and thus we have present scenario.

To be fair I am not angry at Jeff, nor will I ever be. I just have this new android and I am an idiot when it comes to using it. I figured oh this update will be different, androids are different from iphones. When I click on something, it never clicks on the thing I aim at. Its sad but I wrote out a number of android games I thought I would be able to play. I am definitely considering giving this phone back for a regular one. At least then I can use it without frustration.

The alternative was that Jeff eventually writes a game to game boy system but that is unlikely too. If any game jeff made was portable in a gameboy or android size device, it would be the best portable game ever made.