Hidden Buttons?

PAL

I'm playing the iPad version. In Avadon, I wasn't too bad at finding hidden buttons. In A2, I've only found two in Rockridge Keep. I'm deep into the game, with characters at level 20.

Have I become myopic? I must be missing buttons right under my nose. According to the Power Walkthrough FAQ, my adventurers have strolled right past a bundle.

Given that maps are a work in progress (that's a huge job!), any and all helpful suggestions are welcome. For starters, I'm sure there's a button in the Ogre Lair. I can see a winch and two ladders behind a portcullis, but I can't find any way to get in there. Thanks!

I finally had time to check out the Avadon 2 Demo this past week, and I decided tonight to buy the game on Steam. I must say, that was easy: I didn't even have to move any files around, the Steam version recognized my savefiles from the demo. I also noticed that there's a Steam sale on Netherforge this week.

But what I really came here to ask is, I remember in Avernum a little file edit you could do to make the buttons sparkle and be easier to see. Is such a thing possible on Avadon 2?