[Poss Spoiler] Xenophon - dilemma

moomina

[Possible Spoiler Alert]

I just confronted Xenophon about Khalida's memory, and let him live. I'm such a peace-lovin' hippy. But... Khalida hates me for it. I've come to quite like her, so I reloaded and let her lop off Xenophon's head. However his head came off so easily I feel like a murderer.

I know this isn't a plot changer, but I'm curious what happens now? Will Troezenites refuse to give me quests or speak to me, or is there difference whether I killed Xenophon or not?

(I've never done a post with a possible spoiler in it before, please let me know if I should have hidden anything, or if this actually isn't a spoiler at all)

Edited by Jerakeen
Removed spoiler from title

(I've never done a post with a possible spoiler in it before, please let me know if I should have hidden anything, or if this actually isn't a spoiler at all)

You needn't bother with spoiler tags in the post when you've included "spoiler" in the topic title, but since the title itself included an actual spoiler, I altered it slightly.

You would have a worse decision to take with Yoshira quest, to keep her by your side in the end of the game you miss a long and significant fight against the Raptors.

A suggestion: when you would decide to fight the Raptors anyway, avoid to complete the quest they give you, it's not relevant in terms of plot, but you could feel better knowing you did not damage any Avadon property.