Stuck in sneaking Gazaki-Uss lab

Hi, I'm recently a new member of this forum.

I love the geneforge series since I start playing at like 8. I brought the entire series for 10 dollars and I'm trying to beat it all (with a fraction ending)

I'm playing G5 right now and I have an issue sneaking to the leader drakon. I really want to sneak through the labs since 1, I would died in the core despite protection, argumentation, and somewhat medium fire resist, and 2. Plenty of secrets to steal from them!

However I can't sneak my way though the servant and that drakon patrolling a small hallway. I tried even in combat mode, but didn't work. I went alone from my pets.

Any tips to how I can sneak my way though them?

Well, it's a little difficult to say exactly what you should do if I can't personally see you, but generally speaking, I'd say you should try to be in combat mode most of the time (and keep yourself from being encumbered, naturally), especially if you can't see if someone can spot you in the next turn or not, try to hug the wall as much as you can and while still using AP efficiently so you can hopefully get yourself square into a corner where they can't see you, and save periodically so you don't lose too much progress. Also, if you can move before the drakons and serviles while in combat mode (I should also mention that it doesn't actually matter if the Unbound see you) try to enter combat mode while they're walking, because they should keep walking away from you when their turn rolls around, thus giving you an extra turn to move around.

And if you want the treasure, make sure to get a very high mechanics skill and dozens of living tools, at 14-15 mechanics it still takes 6 or 7 each, and even if you specialize in mental magic I don't think you can open them short of having 18 or so in mental magic, mechanics, and a sizable spellcraft stat. Of course, you can also join Ghaldring's faction and get them for free after doing some quests for him, then you could switch sides and betray him later if you prefer another faction. Then again, having War Tralls relatively early in the game is great for a Shaper, and I think the canister for them is in the first locked room nearest to the start.

Also, if don't mind cheating a little bit you can enter the cheat code: showmeall (No spaces, no caps, just press the shift and D key to make the cheat pop-up appear and enter it in) to show all of the characters in the area on your mini-map.

I know you can carefully sneak you way down to the farthest locked reward rooms, however I never got the last stretch to exit. Some other people have gone all the way.

Doing the power chamber in combat mode with you and your creations in the corner does work. Then use group heal to keep everyone alive.