OS X Native Character Editor

Niemand

I believe that I have the character editor essentially working on modern versions of Mac OS. What I need now is a couple of people to test it out for me, especially since I have no actual in progress games to try it on.

So far I have found it to work on my Intel 10.5 system and PPC 10.4 system, and it will hopefully work on 10.3.9, so I could use a couple of people with different setups to try it out.

(For anyone interested in the technicality: the app itself is PowerPC for now, but seems to work great under Rosetta. It also still uses Jeff's old bad event polling system and will eat your processor if give half a chance.)

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

The reason for that is that the editor really only had a 'Save As' command which was mislabeled as 'Save'. I've just put up a new version with both 'Save' and 'Save As'. 'Save As' will show a save file dialogue with a default filename of untitled, while 'Save' will immediately write out the data to the same file it was loaded from, as one one would expect.