Nostalgia

Jethro Mithrandier

I am considering...

Does this thread merit preservation on Harehaunter's Hutch of Horrid Humor?

That the incantation has summoned the Harehunter .....

Dikiyoba, You know too well that the only good pun is the one unspoken. But if it is unspoken, then it has never come into existence, and is therefore not a pun. Or is it? And I'm still trying to make sense of this

"Dikiyoba is nostalgic for the days when this thread was not full of godawful puns."

"Dikiyoba is nostalgic for the days when this thread was not full of godawful puns."

It should be pretty explanatory. The average quality of -anned puns was terrible. I expect better from SW members. Only the finest puns should be posted. Forced, lazy puns are just spam.

Dikiyoba suggests you post your bad puns on your Facetwittumblr, or whatever it is you have. Post as many as you can. So many, in fact, that social networking sites collapse and everyone flees back to message boards, ushering in a new golden age for SW. It will be glorious!

What a wicked thought, to start a punnic war on social networks, forcing people back to sites like this. But I think that such use of chemical weapons has been banned by the Geneva Convention.

And another question; why is Spam so maligned? That is one of my favorite snacks, since I am forbidden from bringing kim-chee into the house.