Scarabs use on iPad

DreadLord

Can do! As long as you've got the scarab equipped, there's no other requirement -- just go to the bottom of the abilities menu of the character wearing it and it'll be there.

http://i.imgur.com/XaZxhZs.jpg

See the Thorn Shield ability there, in the bottom row, the one I've got my pointer over? That's granted by the spiny scarab. (This screenshot is actually from Avadon 2, because I don't have Avadon 1 installed on this computer, but it works the same way in Avadon 1.)

• 2 weeks later...

Is it possible to turn off the text which obscures the Scarab abilities in the bottom row when playing on iPad?

Changing game text size, or turning on/off text console don't seem to affect this issue.

Here's a screenshot (from Avadon 2 but this seemed the right place to ask the question)

Thanks.

(The Air is the latest; it's fifth generation.)

I'm not sure. I'd email Spidweb directly with that screenshot and see what they say. They're often pretty good about that sort of thing, and unless anyone else here can replicate the bug, we may not be able to help you. (And I can't replicate the bug — it doesn't do that on my iPad.)