A few things. Help please.

nicklemarr

Hey all, I've been playing Spidweb games since Geneforge 3, and I never really never had any issues, so no need to come to the forums, but in Avadon 2 I'm having an issue with the Debtor quest. I'm at the end, when you go to the Temple of Nolus and go into her cave. There are two large rows of turrets, and they are not hostile, I go to the end, and there are bars keeping me from talking to her, I've spent quite a lot of time there trying to move around and maybe proc the turrets into aggro, but nothings. How to I continue in this quest? Am I just slow and have no idea what I'm doing?

Also, at Monitor Base D, the upper right Analysis caves (for the Wandering Eye quest) are backwards, meaning that the doors are reversed, and I have no idea how to mod, so I can't even fix the linking, but the artist just made it work anyways, which I thought was funny.

Also, when you go to Kostina's camp, if you disobey Odil, and wipe out the base without them, and then go back and get him, once you get to the bridge, he gives you dialog about the fort being won and telling the party to go after Kostina and kill her, then immediately teleports you to the talks with kostina, and replays the dialog for winning the fort. Should be easy fix.

Hey all, I've been playing Spidweb games since Geneforge 3, and I never really never had any issues, so no need to come to the forums, but in Avadon 2 I'm having an issue with the Debtor quest. I'm at the end, when you go to the Temple of Nolus and go into her cave. There are two large rows of turrets, and they are not hostile, I go to the end, and there are bars keeping me from talking to her, I've spent quite a lot of time there trying to move around and maybe proc the turrets into aggro, but nothings. How to I continue in this quest? Am I just slow and have no idea what I'm doing?

The turrets are meant to start going hostile once you walk into the corridor. Try wandering around near the entrance until that happens, I guess?